Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Recap...Months 6-8

My repertoire of Stuff-I-Can-Do is ever-expanding!  Looking back on it, I've been more prone to MOVING than being still.  So, covering ground and sitting happened about the same time for me...sometime in month 7.  

When I was 6 months I loved to twist and roll my way across the floor, but wasn't too interested in sitting still.  By a little past my 7th month, I was pulling myself across the floor real fast and in any direction...and then sitting pretty solidly too.  In the pictures below, I started by the play mat in the back.  Trying to get mom's computer! 







Now that I'm 9 months old (can you believe it?), I still prefer the Rambo style of crawling.  Every now and then I get on all fours and sort of hop forward, but my belly crawl is working, so maybe I won't change it...we'll see!  

Dad had to lower my crib because I started pulling myself up last month..around 8 months.  Now at 9 months I'm doing some walking with hands held and standing and playing at our coffee table -- as long as someone spots me! 




















I'm eating lots of stuff - carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, peas, avocados, oatmeal.  Now that mom's done with school, she's going to start to cook for me - adding in some herbs and spices...I'll let you know how I do!  


























I still love cats and dogs and get super excited when I see them.  I like sitting out on our stoop, watching folks go by.  I smile when people say 'Hello' and that usually makes people's day.  Here's one for you!  



2 comments:

  1. Hey Louie! I think you have a future in advertising for Apple. Lookin' good . . . Love to you & Mom & Dad & Lupe from your West Coast Auntie. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see all of this thanks.

    ReplyDelete